KCA Lloyd Memorial Centre RENTAL AGREEMENT
Type of Event:________________Date:__________ Approx.# of Guests:________
I/We agree to the conditions of renting this hall. It is understood that the renter will be personally responsible for injuries or damages to any person or property arising from the rental of the premises on the above date.
- Renter will be responsible for setting up tables and chairs. Tables and chairs are to be returned to their original place.
- Chairs and tables are not to be taken outside.
- Make sure all stove elements and the hot water switch are turned off.
- Decorations can only be attached to the chair railing, window trim, or hooks already in place. Do not use adhesives, tape or tacks on the walls. Please, no confetti!
- If liquor is being used, a copy of your liquor license must be presented before the event.
- Parking is limited to the area next to the Lloyd Centre; parking can take place on the nearby streets.
- You are responsible for removing all garbage.
- In consideration of neighbours, events are to end at 12 midnight.
- Key to the hall must be returned by noon the day following the event.
- Reminder: No smoking in or within33 feet of the building.
Rental costs: Non-residents: Full Day: $125.00; Partial Day: $75.00
Residents: Full Day: $75.00; Partial Day: $ 50.00
The Lloyd Centre is very special to our community; we hope you will enjoy it!